That’s our promise and wish for your vacation time!
Rediscovering you as a family and sharing good times, great experiences, great laughs and real carefreeness, everyone knows how much we all need it!
We also wish you to rediscover yourself, to regain awareness of your capacities, your aptitudes. Holidays are always the opportunity to resume or redevelop a sporting activity, a passion, a desire.
La Toussuire is an ideal place to reconnect with yourself and try a new adventure, set a goal, exceed it and surpass yourself!
Our resort is there for you, to encourage you and have fun.
If you don't know it, check it out:
La Toussuire, the highest gateway to the Domaine des Sybelles (4th French ski area) is set on its altitude plateau, 1,800 m high, in the heart of an exceptional natural space, open to 360 ° on an omnipresent blue sky and constant sun, more than 300 days a year.
The values that drive the inhabitants and workers of the resort are reflected in the landscape: openness, friendliness, sportsmanship, taste for innovation and love of family.
Around the resort, the Sybelles ski area completes these qualities with its own: accessibility, ease of learning in a fun spirit, respect for the environment.
Resort for sporting or active families, La Toussuire is particularly suitable for learning and practicing board sports. In addition to the two kindergartens of our two ski schools, the area dedicated to beginners "Les Lutins" is often the first contact with our ski area.
It is made up of 2 low-level slopes which allow you to start skiing with confidence and safety. They are served by 2 covered conveyor belts, very practical for getting back up without getting tired and sheltered from bad weather. Completely free, it is open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A little more confident, you can venture out on the slopes and enjoy browsing the entire area using only the blue slopes to the top of L’Ouillon, the beating heart of the ski area. Pointe de l'Ouillon, a meeting point and activity point for the area, links its 6 stations over 393 ha.
Near the Ouillon, the Snowpy Mountain play area offers a moment of relaxation in the heart of the ski area. Snowpy, the big white rabbit, crazy mascot of the area, invites you to participate in the activities organized during the day.
- The mini Launched Kilometer (KL) challenges the whole family
- The fun track, Snowpy Star Camp, encourages the less experienced to improve their performance by having fun, encouraged by their parents,
- The relaxation area, Snowpy Relax, is the chill out moment of the day. Wooden armchairs, hammocks, cabins encourage everyone to lie down, marvel at the panoramas and intensely breathe the perfectly pure air of nature.
Picnic tables, dry toilets and children's games complete the system to bring joy and good humor to all.
From 1100m to 2620m altitude, it is also possible to favor the red and black slopes for more committed skiing. Les Sybelles provides a variety and quality of snow that will delight all skiers, from beginners to the most committed (Map of the ski area).
Closer to the resort, the Espace Ludique du Chaput, at the foot of the slopes and the Chaput chairlift, offers a beneficial stopover near Lake Eriscal. Accessible on foot by the Eriscal road or the slopes, games for children, picnic tables, dry toilets are available there. A panorama, both breathtaking and unforgettable, over the Aiguilles d´Arves, emblematic landmark of the domain, cannot be missed!
For the more adventurous, the zip line flying over 150m over Eriscal Lake offers magical aerial sensations.
On the Snow Front, the Sensation Space attracts teenagers or skiers eager for thrills: The Big Air Bag and the Waterslide Ski (from February 6, 2021) liven up the center of the resort and make the show in front of the terraces where it is good to bask in the sun.
After many hours spent exploring the area, it's time to put down your skis and enjoy the activities put together by the resort's entertainment service.
Every evening, from 5 p.m., an animation takes place in one of the snow-covered areas and animates the end of the afternoon, offering a different theme for each day of the week:
- On Sunday, on the snow front, the welcome drinktake place around a "Green Chaud", the activities are presented by the providers and all the events of the week are highlighted.
- On Monday, at Espace Gliss Les Lutins, the Snow Party with Monsieur Toussy, our new mascot, enchants the little ones with his ditty and dances. The party continues with the luminous descent, a mini fireworks display and the Pitch snack that will thrill young and old alike.
- Tuesday, on the snow front, is the Toussuire Winter park. Night skiing, children's snowmobile, zumba for the more dynamic and matafans to enjoy. Everything is free and this is children's moment!
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays, the ski schools (ESF / ESI) treat us to their traditional torchlight descent.
On Friday evening, the Luge Party takes over the toboggan run at Espace Gliss Les Lutins and all kinds of new slides are on the program: Speedel Snow, Snake Gliss, Yooner ... etc (provided)
No need to worry about moving from one space to another in the resort, the shuttle is free and everyone can use it as they wish. The shuttle to the neighboring resort of Le Corbier is also free, if you want to say hello to them or if you need to meet the doctor or visit the local pharmacy.
Many events complement the entertainment.
- This winter, we welcome, as every year, former high level athletes for "Les Rencontres Toussuire Sports" from January 9 to 12. A moment of conviviality and sharing for these former champions who distinguish the best of them during "Les Trophées de la Reconversion". These trophies will be presented on January 11, 2021 at the L’Igloo cinema and reward the most deserving retraining.
More than fifty activities for skiers or non-skiers are offered by the Tourist Office or the resort providers. You can read most of it here.
Finally, traders, accommodation providers, restaurateurs, ski schools, the town hall and all those involved in your holidays in the resort join forces and their goodwill to make your holidays a pleasant one and an unforgettable experience!
To be kept up to date with the latest news and the best moments happening at the resort, we invite you to join us on social networks: facebook. Instagram, Twitter, You Tube. Discover the opinions of holidaymakers who have come before you, share your enthusiasm and relay your happiness to your friends!
Let's all share #TousToussuire!