Léna Bonnel (born in 1996) is just starting a promising career in ski mountaineering, high-level sport where the alliance of mental and physical is paramount.
Daughter of Lionel, sister of Candice and cousin of Lorna, she follows the path drawn by her prestigious sports family by garnering the medals since last year.
Already a beautiful list!
* World Champion Espoir sprint on March 10, 2019 in Villars, Switzerland.
* Vice World Champion Espoir in individual on March 12 in Villars in Switzerland.
* 2nd Espoir at the French Championships in individual and sprint.
* Champion of France Espoir in Sprint on January 7, 2018 in Sauze
* Champion of France Espoir in individual January 14 in Aussois Maurienne
* First podium in Senior since she finished 3rd in the scratch behind Laetitia Roux and Axelle Mollaret, two references in the field.
She finished 3rd (category hope) on the individual world cup in Puy St Vincent, early February 2018.
Vice Champion of the World (Category Hope) of Sprint in Piancavallo (Italy).
Awards (Junior category):
* European champion in individual race
* European vice champion Sprint
* French Champion in Individual, Sprint and Team
* 3 World Cup victories